Learn to surf indoors on your own on the best indoor surfing wave, the FlowRider!
Intermediate surf session with instructor
Intermediate surf session for participants who have already completed the theoretical training at Maeva Surf.
- Session 30min - Online The session is an intermediate package. If you wish to book a 1st experience package, please choose an exact arrival time
- Session 1h - Online The session is an intermediate package. If you wish to book a 1st experience package, please choose an exact arrival time
The best way to progress quickly on the wave!
Whether you want to progress in bodyboard or in stand up surf (flowboard), the intermediate session with instructor is the best product for all ages to improve your performance! 30 minutes is good, but 60 minutes is better! Regardless of the activity or sport practiced, progress comes with frequent practices. A session with an instructor allows you to gain confidence using the rope, make a few turns and go alone while enjoying the help needed to learn new tricks. The format is the same as during your first experience; semi-private training with a maximum of 6 participants per instructor.
The time you reserve is the arrival time, you don’t have to arrive earlier. So if you book at 3:30 p.m. you arrive between 3:30 p.m. and 3:45 p.m., then for an intermediate package with instructor you go straight on the wave at 4:00 p.m.
Remember to allow time to warm up before you jump on the wave!
The duration that will be entered in your reservation is general for all products in the category, so please refer to your product to calculate the time required to be on site.
Have you been surfing before and would like to come back with a friend for their first experience? If this is the case, we direct you to the 1st experience package page and you will be able to book a package for your friend, then choose the 30/60 min “split” session in order to surf the wave at the same time.
1. A swimsuit with a drawstring that tightens the waist
2. A water shirt/Rash guard (or training / gym t-shirt) • a beach towel
3. Flip flops
4. A padlock
5. A plastic bag for wet clothes